- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
We are committed to the security and privacy of all our users.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 Information you provide us
We collect personal information when you request information about our products or otherwise voluntarily provide such information through our Website or otherwise.
Generally, you will have control over the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a visitor to our Website, you can browse our Website to find out more about us.
2.2 Information Collected Automatically
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain information by the interaction of your mobile device or web browser with our Website.
2.4 Other Automatically-Gathered Information
We may automatically record information when you visit our Website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We use this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our Website or customize communications and information that you receive from us. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our Website.
2.6 Do Not Track Settings
- HOW INFORMATION IS USED
When we use or process personal data about you, we do so only as necessary to provide the products you use or otherwise with your consent, to comply with applicable law, or to fulfill other legitimate interests of you or us as described in this Policy. Through our Website, you will be provided with the choice of which types of communications you will receive with us, and the ability to change those choices whenever you want.
3.1 Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our Website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personally identifiable information.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us using the contact information at the end of this Policy. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our Website further.
3.2 Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your personally identifiable information, if such disclosure is (a) required by law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, clients, third party partners, employees, and affiliates.
- OBTAINING, CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
Access to your personal information
To obtain a copy of all information we maintain about you, you may send us a request using the contact information at the end of this Policy or, if available, through a tool on our Website. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
Remove or Change your Information
If you wish us to remove or change personally identifiable information that you have provided us you may contact us at the contact information at the end of this Policy or if available through a tool on our Website.
Verification of your Information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personally identifiable information, we will first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
- RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this Policy, we keep your personally identifiable information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the products you have requested, or otherwise to perform or enforce a contract between us;
- to continue to provide the best possible user experience to visitors who return to our website to collect information;
- to comply with other law, including for any period demanded by tax authorities; or
- to support a claim or defense in any court or in any legal, regulatory or administrative proceeding.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You assume the sole risk of transmitting your information as it relates to the use of this Website, and for any data corruptions, intentional interceptions, intrusions or unauthorized access to information, or of any delays, interruptions to or failures preventing the use this Website. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or monetary damages, including fees, and penalties in connection with your use of materials posted on this Website or connectivity to or from this site to any other site.
- PROTECTING YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY
Even though our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18, we realize that a child may attempt to access our Website. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from a child. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child is using our Website, please contact us. We may ask for proof of identification before we remove any information to prevent malicious removal of information. If we discover on our own that a child is accessing our Website, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so. If you are a child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before accessing our Website.
- NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS (CCPA)
8.1 Summary of Information We Collect
California law requires us to disclose information regarding the categories of personal information that we have collected about California consumers (as that term is defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)), the categories of sources from which the information was collected, the business or commercial purposes (as those terms are defined by applicable law) for which the information was collected, and the categories of parties with whom we share personal information.
We or our service providers may collect the below categories of information for the following business or commercial purposes (as those terms are defined in applicable law):
- Providing the Products;
- Our or our service providers’ operational purposes;
- Auditing consumer interactions on our site (e.g., measuring ad impressions);
- Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting privacy and security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity;
- Bug detection, error reporting, and activities to maintain the quality or safety of our Service;
- Investigating compliance with, enforcing, and/or complying with the law;
- Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from us or third party partners;
- Other uses about which we notify you.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights. California law may permit you to request that we:
- Provide you the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
- Delete certain information we have about you.
You may have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any. You also have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising certain of your rights.